Potassium is useful in reducing high blood pressure. You must eat 4700 mg per day. Recommend eating that comes from natural foods.
It plays an important role in blood pressure regulation. It is reduce the impact of salt. And sodium to 4700 mg a day. For it to be effective must be eating a DASH. Which must include. Which contains vegetables, fruits, milk, fish, minerals.
- The Biggest Food And Health Trends of 2022
- 6 Skin problems that come with “hot weather”
- 6 Ways to “walk to stimulate metabolism”
Foods that are high in potassium include:
- Green leafy vegetables
- Tomato juice
- Orange juice
- Cantaloupe, Cantaloupe, and Watermelon
Tips for taking potassium
- You can buy potassium citrate gluconate chloride separately in a dosage of approximately 600 mg.
- For those who drink coffee regularly and are tired This may be due to the loss of potassium because of coffee.
- For people who like to eat sweets and who like to drink alcohol on a regular basis. The level of potassium in the body can be low.
- For those who are losing weight by eating less carbohydrates. Will result in decreased potassium levels in the body This will result in muscle fatigue or slow response.
- Too much potassium in the body will be excreted by the kidneys. And for people with poor kidney function, they shouldn’t take too much potassium supplement.
- There is no recommended daily dose. But in general, sizes ranging from 1,600 to 2,000 mg. Per day are considered sufficient for healthy adults.